Wednesday, October 7, 2026

They said One Nation don't have any policies... ok then, explain THIS? Topher Project Ep 506


I read (almost) every word of One Nation's Victorian Policies... there's a LOT in there.

This is Part 1 of me reading the document the haters said didn't exist... "They don't have any policies." Yes they do. "They won't be able to get candidates in time." Yet they did.

One Nation in Victoria have done the impossible, and this policy document is impressive.

There's three main sections, the first is to 'Restore Safety', I read that section word-for-word, explore the policies, and break down what I think is GOOD, what's BAD, and what's UGLY or unknown.

Watch all 3 videos in this series to have a thorough briefing on One Nation's Victorian Policy Platform BEFORE this election!




[Posted at the SpookyWeather2 blog, October 7, 2026.]

No comments:

Post a Comment