Saturday, August 15, 2026

It's All Identity Politics (Sargon)




Sargon makes an excellent point in this video about Identity politics grifters, that their mindset is basically third world politics, to get control so they can shamelessly siphon money towards their 'in group' or tribe. It's about who can get to the plunder (State assets) over other groups, and to throw their rivals under the bus. It's a good wake up call. 14mins. He points out that the Identity Politics pushers are not in it to build some sort of socialist utopia - they're in it to feather their own nests and dump everyone else into the dirt.

Best comments from You Tube:

@Shiorevi

Us versus Them is their entire Ideology.

@kr8882

They aren’t the minority in the world , we are.

@robertharper6481
When we have run out of things to give them, they will take our lives.

@MrReubenTishkoff
"When I am weaker than you, I ask you for freedom because that is according to your principles; when I am stronger than you, I take away your freedom because that is according to my principles" - Frank Herbert, Dune


[Posted at the SpookyWeather2 blog, August 15, 2026.]

No comments:

Post a Comment