Wednesday, January 10, 2024

‘I’m seven months pregnant’: Qld nurse fired for refusing COVID jab (Sky News Australia)


Queensland nurse Ella Leach has been fired from her job for refusing the COVID-19 jab despite being seven months pregnant and the state lifting the vaccine mandate in September last year.

“Nothing really prepares you for it,” Ms Leach told Sky News host Caleb Bond.

“You know it’s on the cards as long as the disciplinary committee process is happening.

“I’m seven months pregnant nearly – I should be focusing on the joys of becoming a first-time mum, but it’s overshadowed by this process.

“There’s no sensible reason why they would continue this action, we know that our hospitals are screaming out for staff, we’re seeing ambulances ramped outside, people dying in ambulances, rural areas really suffering.

“I don’t know why they bothered to drop the mandate if they were going to continue firing people – I’m one of at least 50 since September 25.”



The people responsible for this firing are acting like petty little dictators that want everyone to conform, like they did. There are supposed to no longer be any mandates. And we know the jabs do not stop transmission, so why coerce people to take these dangerous shots? It's insane. We have indeed entered The Twilight Zone. 

In the end this nurse, and others like her, will be in demand as everyone else becomes sick from the toxic jabs. Furthermore, it is a crime to coerce or trick people into taking an experimental medicine. When the tribunals come those responsible will face life in prison. 

[Posted at the SpookyWeather2 blog, January 10, 2024.]

No comments:

Post a Comment