Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Boston research (John Campbell)




Spike Protein detected in Post-COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine Myocarditis cases. It was in their blood. The implication is that these spikes are not being broken down in the body or they are still being produced in the body. A disaster. There's plenty of evidence to close everything down, and yet some countries persist. 

Best comments on You Tube:

Callum Williams
I was myself a research scientist in Boston a couple of decades ago, at DFCI, right next door Harvard Medical School. My boss was a professor at Harvard Medical School. She would never have submitted papers containing such obvious omissions! We would have probably been sent home. These papers coming out regarding vaccines are so obviously restricted in what they can portray. The frustration this brings about is enourmous because the general public make their health decisions on flaky, inaccurate, nonsensical summaries from such papers with the help of MSM that just go according to a dictated narrative. Often very uncomfortable to listen to, as these things highlight how badly we've been coerced into making bad choices for ourselves and our kids, but thank you so much for bringing us these daily videos. They shine a very important light on what has become very shady/dark areas of science indeed. Alison

Kevin in the USA
I have been in medicine almost 40 years now and I started out as a clinical microbiologist (PhD) and then went on to get my MD. I am not vaccinated and I had to fight with a lawyer not to lose my job because of it. No one in my family will be vaccinated with this ever. I am also telling my family not to get anything injected into them anymore when they see our family physician. No more vaccines in my home because the community has lost my faith and trust. I have also lost many colleagues and now some of them are experiencing side effects but none of their providers will list the vaccine as a possible cause. There is a concerted effort by all to keep the vaccines out of the message that they are causing harm. Many people need to be punished for this.


[Posted at the SpookyWeather2 blog, April 19, 2023.]

No comments:

Post a Comment