Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Ancient Egyptian Vase Scan Update! STL file, More Analysis - and Between the Lug Handles (UnchartedX)


This video is an update and continuation from my last video diving into the structured light scanning results from a pre-dynastic, ancient Egyptian granite vase. Check that out first if you haven't seen it.

We get into some further analysis (including the area between the vase handles) and I'm happy to say the full scan file or STL file is now available - you can find it in the post for this video on my website.

I also get into some of the response generated by the last video, and share with you the rest of my conversation with Alex, Nick and Adam.




The response from mainstream academics to this information shows how bankrupt their thinking has become on this issue - see the clip.

[Posted at the SpookyWeather2 blog, February 21, 2023.]

No comments:

Post a Comment