Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Ancient Precision Vases, Out-of-Place Artifacts: Connecting the Dots! Full UnchartedX Presentation


Ancient technology, precision stone vases, and other seemingly out-of-place artifacts, what is the connection between them? This is the topic I addressed in my presentation given earlier this year at the Cosmic Summit, and I wanted to share it with you all.

A little different to my normal produced content, this presentation will cover some ground and we get into a number of topics, tubular drills, vases scan project update, the tale of two industries, and more.

I hope you enjoy the video! As always this is brought to you via the value-for-value model, and my amazing supporter community - a huge thank you to everyone who contributes in any way!




[Posted at the SpookyWeather2 blog, July 24, 2024.]

No comments:

Post a Comment